Contact Sonia Balain at Administrator@ggcsl.org for the tuition fee for a specific class.
Tuition payments may be made in the following ways:
Online via smart device:
Download the free Give Plus app and input “Golden Gate CSL” as your recipient.
Register with PayPal
Via snail-mail: Mail your tuition check to GGCSL, P.O. Box 2847, San Anselmo, CA 94979-2847
Via credit card: Email our Administrator, Sonia Balain: Administrator@ggcsl.org, to let her know that you want to pay your tuition by credit card, and Sonia will contact you to get all your payment information.
Please note: Class tuition payments are not tax-deductible.
Pricing for Classes
• Early-Bird Pricing is available with a non-refundable $50 deposit paid at least two weeks before the date of the first class. The remainder of the early-bird tuition must be paid in full by Week 2. Early-bird pricing for short classes (four weeks or fewer) is available only at the discretion of the teacher.
• The Extended Payment Plan (3 payments spread out over the course) adds 7% to the full scheduled price. The extended payment plan is not available for classes lasting fewer than 6 weeks.
• A full refund may be requested after attending the first class, provided it is requested in writing before the second class.
• A pro rata refund will be given if the student discontinues participation after the second or third class and requests it in writing before the next class session.
• No refunds will be granted after the third class session. Full tuition for the class is due even if the student elected to use the installment plan.
• Should a student discontinue participation in a class, tuition that has been paid may not be applied as credit toward tuition in a subsequent class.
• To receive a certificate of completion following the end of any certificated class, all tuition payments, homework and participation requirements outlined in the curriculum must be completed.